EUREKA – The Eureka football team's final home game of the spring 2021 season has been set.
The Red Devils will host Rockford at McKinzie Field on Saturday at 3 p.m.
The game will be streamed live at the Red Devils' official YouTube channel (youtube.com/eurekareddevils). The spectator policy will be the same as for the first game and is listed below:
Each Eureka football student-athlete and coach will receive two passes to each home game. No visiting fans or members of the general public will be permitted. Other portions of the policy include:
- Spectators must be on the pass list and check in with ID at the main northwest gate to receive a wristband to wear for the duration of the game.
- All spectators will be required to be socially distanced and wear a mask at all times.
- Spectators will not have access to the Reagan Athletic Complex at any time.
- Tailgating on college grounds is not permitted. The parking lots on the east and west side of the Reagan Athletic Complex will open one hour prior to kickoff and close 30 minutes after the conclusion of the game.
- Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages will be permitted. Masks may be removed only while eating and drinking. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted inside the stadium.
- Spectators may not physically interact with participants or officials, approach or access the playing field or bench area at any time before, during or after competition.
- Temperature checks for spectators will be required upon arrival. Guests with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be permitted.
Spectators refusing to follow Eureka's outdoor spectator policy will be subject to removal from the event and may be denied admission to future events.